Friday, September 19, 2008

Get ready for a tag marathon....

Tessie tagged me .. n here it is.. some more stuff bout ME .. another of those posts i love to write more than you like to read :)

Shoooooooooooooooot

What have you realized recently?
You can be just a someone in the world to someone who means the world to you, expecting life to treat u fairly coz u been good is like expecting the lion not to attack u coz u r a vegetarian.

Have you given your first kiss away?
You are almost a decade too late...

If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
does this include only ppl who write blogs or ppl who visit my blog regularly? i think it'll b VJ sne and B ... to b first on my mind.. n if ur talkin bout jus the blogging ppl.. lemme c ..
Renu (so i dont stray away), Niya (hoping she ll bring along yummy food!), salil (for his sense of humor), edita (a lawyer will always help :P), Tess (definitely for tagging me)... ay there s big list in here.. cant u jus go down n chek my blogroll :D

Where is the place you want to go the most?
Frankly, where i feel home and loved and pampered and cared for.. seriously, its too tuff to live elsewhere after being a queen for 25 yrs at home.. thre's no place like home!

If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I have been trained vigorously to think that to dream is to sin .. so NO.. lets jump to next..

Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Nop.. i am more used to seeing horrible roads filled with pits of dirty smelly water after the rain... but yea i still love the rain :D the romantic fool that i am

What are you afraid of losing the most now?
This moment if you ask me.. m afraid of losing my family once i have a new one :( i always thought its easy to have both .... cold feet i can sense!

If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Visit London.. and europe maybe... build an orphange with a lotaaaaaaaaaa kids (after comin bak ofcourse) and settle in it for life happily! :)

If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I cant just meet someone i love, that word means a lot more than that.. n i guess if i love someone that much i shud b knowin them that well.. and in that case .. it wud obv to him/her n the world than me confessing it to him/her.. esp. if its her :D

oh n if u were askin bout crushes... i jus love to confess it.. thats the best feeling ever..don rem the last time i went thro it...man am i gettin old :( n most of all the ego-hurt feelin of makin the first move follows.. beautiful... wen done over n over again! wat a loser i sound like!

List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you
I dono much bout Tess she's relatively a new blogging buddy... lemme try tho...
1. very friendly.. she jus bloghopped n bumped into me.. n now shes on my orkut! that's fast friend-making!
2. great writer.. really like her style.. i don add neone to my blogroll unless i love it ...
3. personally.. from wat i read from her posts.. seems to b a cute lil gal .. love her about me lines and random everyday thoughts ... (read the posts around her wedding.. so real n cute!)

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
love me .. in the sense of it.. love being with me .. spending time with me .. miss me..long for me.. make me feel special.. loved wanted and important in his life... most of all appreciate the lil things i do for him.. i wud give my life n more for a sweet word or two.. he better kno this weakness of mine cos it generally makes or breaks my relship with anyone!

naa.. i'll b a nice gal n say..i expect nothin but love from him.. which yea means the same as above!

What type of people do you hate the most?
Slowly.. as life moves on... gradually.. m starting to hate PEOPLE as such!

What is the one thing you can’t live without?
ist it obv .... LOVE!

If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
i am not tryin to be politically correct or nething but i ll rather have ppl point it out to me than me makin a fool outa myself by continuing my faults..but yea def the way in which it shud b conveyed matters...

Are you a shopaholic or not?
my CC is so abused.... its needs psychiatric help now!

Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
I dono her so well yet.. but i am wonderin why she calls her blog the fat lady's ranting .. wen the blog actually gives a feel of a bubbly young gals vibes!

If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The part that hurts my mom ... n everyone i love for that matter..

What’s the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
cant rem... too numb .. sorry...

Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
i don understd why love n money are always compared.. why is it tuff to have both.. love's a freaking pickpocket thief or wat! Fine i wud like to go for a lot of love and my CC to express it!

Now you answer.. tagging...
Psychedelic
mysoor pak conversations
Cockroach in Cocktail
It Belongs To Man To Err!!!
anoobhooti
The Multi Menon Chronicle
My little girl

0 comments: