Monday, July 13, 2009

I do remember you my first love!

Ahem...havent taken such a long break ever from the day this blog was started.. yes i have no excuses to make, i was absolutely jobless... rather i din have a job per se (i was still working trust me) and had all the time for my new za za zsu my recipe blog (wata b**** m still tryin to promote it) ... so no excuses i kno.. i have been a bad gal..i have lost almost all of u in this process.. but i pretty much needed this break from my personal blog..since a lota changes ve happened in my life and this place needed yet another new avatar.. if not a complete make over but atleast a pause and a start (ah! i found something to explain) ... watever said n done m jus hopin this time around it gets a new face an recognition like it did last yr after a small make over in its looks and tone and character too...

So i dono what to post on ... m sure u have guessed it by now.. but i have been postponin posting just due to this reason and i had to confront it by typing everything that comes to my head... thats how they say writer's clear their block usually... but if i write down everything on my head now .. trust me u don wnana read or come bak here once again . So i ve decided to take up this tag .. looooooooooong pending one tagged by i dono who all .. m guessing Renu, Nancy and Neetu and someone else too m tryin to remember...anyway this is to list out 25 random things bout me and m gonna do it rite away without yappin further....

1. Random things about me change from time to time. so wat i say now may or may not hold good in the past or future.. even in the recent past or the immediate future.. virtually this is a useless document we are preparing then ..

2. I think one word to describe bout me will be 'dependant', yea i can get dependant on anything from a person to a place to a substance to a food.. i am a parasite ... and a very loving one at that ..so there is always an addictive quotient in me .. both ways... easily addicted and very much addictive once you kno me ...

3. i can talk talk and talk for hours and you can kno my life history in a few hrs of conversation with me.. i cannot keep a secret even if it means to degrade my life into something very cheap i will still let the world know what it is.. uh i hate myself!

4. i am a set of extremes.. ritely called the undefined oxymoron formerly... i am an all or nothing person .. m either too happy, elated and jumping or down depressed and completely hate my life ...too busy or too lazy...too high or too low.. too amitious or completely laid back.. too level headed or too emotional... i can love u unconditionally or hate you with ultimate venom ... i can be an angel or a demon basically... but never in between

5. Okay enough of negative things bout me .. lemme c if something good there bout me.. i like helpin people.. does that count as positive? sometimes no... i jus cant say no and i go outa the way to be there for people .. and after being walked all over by others selisfhness i sit n cry in self pity .. but then again .. i like it that way u c!

6. damn i cnt even writ 5 things bout me .. i used to write pages... ok lemme make this snippets... hmm i love writing .. i can write thro out the day and still dream bout it like its a distant vision to achieve someday ... i write for my work.. i work for entertainment.. i write for time pass.. writing is my profession and my hobby and m still not gettin nuff of it!

7. i love kids.. anything esle in the world comes secondary to them...unquestionably

8. i am a sucker for love. period.

9. big time foodie.. doesnt need a mention

10. if u leave me alone.. i ll do crazy things to make sure i don need to stay tht way.. even if it means to destroy myself to get a release .. now thts something that surprising me too

11. i often feel lifes too long to live .. m sure not many feel that way...m too lazy to live thro all those yrs ahead of me

12. nostalgia kills me .. to an extent u won believe.. i can think of a place i lived for 2 days and die for it hatin where i am now ... and it continues ...

13. i ve learnt that life is a vicious cycle ,,, watever goes around comes around and keeps going and comin around .. even if u make serious atempts to put a full stop somewhere...

14. i crave for attention and appreciation.. wen i don get it i cnt survive... i begin to think m not worth living ... losin self esteem is the worst of me... i need to be motivated always (hint hint)

15. oh m already startin to feel i ve lost my readers and noone is gonna even read this shit y am i writing this now!... there u go.. told ya ...

Nah .. i just cant think of 10 more things bout me now ... and m sure u wud understd.. i ve said more than i need to in the 15 already! :) and m hopin to write something good.. in my next post!

14 comments:

Nautankey said...

15 things!! And you say you dont have anything to write about.Come on!! by the way looks like many bloggers have got a block now.

I read ur recipe blog but have no idea what comment to post :)

Nautankey said...

And I yaaam the first here...wooo hooo...silly I know,still :D

the blogger formerly known as sansmerci said...

nauty! thanks a lot .. i din even reread wat i wrote and ur already here.. made my day.. i waas wonderin if anyone cheks this old damn thing or not...

but wth even i din chek this blog for last 1 month.. if i don give hits for my own blog how can expect others to ;)

the blogger formerly known as sansmerci said...

btw.. does ur swarna have a blog :P

somehow feels odd to say that .. anyway!

Nautankey said...

Hee hee nop she isn't into this..err sounds like telling someone isn't into drugs kind :)

I have my blog as the default homepage for all my browsers,so I get a hit even if i am not writing any stuff :D..

Arun Bose said...

I know this girl whom u r talking about PRETTY well. :)

Cockroach

the blogger formerly known as sansmerci said...

so u think... so was i thinkin.. looks like i dono her at all in the end :)

My Kitchen Antics said...

Welcome bak swar...i tried doing the tag long back, just got depressed that i only have neg things 2 write about me and stopped..

the blogger formerly known as sansmerci said...

smart move.. u can c same thing i ve done here too..bad idea to start with this i think! :)

Sugar said...

am i looking into the mirror or what?? strange!! i feel identical...
uhh.. I'm freaking myself out :)

Anonymous said...

hey why don't u add your accent differentiation stuff to this list. :D

the blogger formerly known as sansmerci said...

edita

u piscean?

anonymous

thats a unique talent i got .. don wanna tell it to the world :D

Renu said...

Reading your post after a long long time:) how u doing?


I like this new profile pics of urs:)

Sugar said...

nah.. no where there :)

Leo..

have been posting as well..

missing you :(